Invest in cryptocurrency! The first thing that comes to mind is that it is a scam or it is risky. It is not only after you take some time to find out more.
Getting someone to go into cryptocurrency can be challenging. When I first started, I was late to the game but the fees I paid were way much higher than what it is today. Today, I can see that the adoption crypto is slowing and steadily increasing and solutions are being provided to solve the problems in the real world. There are indeed real world situations that need solutions.
I have been with crypto.com (MCO) for almost 2 years now. Though I did not experience that huge dip in prices after it went as high as USD20+ but what I have seen from them is absolutely amazing.
MCO coins are what define crypto.com (They were used to be called Monaco) and the fact that they managed to obtain the domain name says something great about them.
I would say the MCO coin is more of a hybrid crypto. You can get a real metal card depending on how much of the coins you buy. A real debit card that pays you instant cashback on anything you can pay with the card.
You can always opt for a “free card” and that gives you a 1% cashback on all transaction and it gets better.
Buying and staking 50 MCO coins will get you the Ruby card – 2% cashback
Blue card – 1% cashback (N.A)
Red card – 2% cashback (50 MCO)
Blue/Green card – 3% cashback (500 MCO)
Icy White card – 4% cashback (5,000 MC0)
Black card – 5% cashback (50,000 MCO)
What I really like about this is not just the cash back. However you have to be comfortable to lock in at least 500 MCO for an initial 6 months.
1. I always want to buy cryptocurrency more fuss-free and easier. This platform makes it really easy
2. Funding from SGD does not incur any fees if you use xfers and follow their instructions dilligently
3. 100% cashback in MCO coin for subscription to Spotify and Netflix (literally free)
4. Unlimited access to loungekey (Airport lounge)
5. You can trade other crypto available on the app and their exchange
6. Certain coins have “earn” capabilities, meaning you get interest by staking it on the earn platform on the app.
1. The price of MCO is around 7 SGD at time of writing. Thats double of what I initially got into but you never know when it will go higher or lower
2. You need to put in an initial investment to get all these benefits
3. You need to fund your debit card with cash first before using it.
Things may get complex from here if I add on more information. If you wish to know more, drop me a note and I can share more with you.
Meanwhile, if you use my link/referral code, you will get USD50 and I will get USD 50 worth of MCO.
All you need is to make a transaction and stake your MCO to get the debit card of your choice. Thats some cool amount of cash to start off with.
https://platinum.crypto.com/r/im3py887ty to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD 🙂