The Revolut Credit CardRevolut is a digital banking app and card that focuses on technology, low fees and premium features. It’s designed for those who travel frequently and offers ways to spend abroad, including international money transfers with no hidden fees. There is only one physical card and limited services if you take on the free service. However, if you wish to upgrade to a more premium tier. You can always do so later on so no worries about those first until you try them out Some of the more interesting local context is that Revolut tries hard to bring in new partnerships such as 20% cashback on public transport by using the card and so on. Brands such as Nike.sg, Lazada, Decathlon and iHerb is already on their cashback programme. I find that these cashback returns are pretty decent and you can redirect your funds to purchasing cryptocurrency if you wish to. Otherwise, you can just leave that as cash.
Some featuresWith Revolut, you can do the following:
- Use it as a debiting account. You can set up recurring payments, transfer or request for funds and withdraw cash at international ATMs. You’ll be able to view your balance on an analytics screen.
- Make international payments. The app lets you transfer money to 150 countries, fee-free, at the interbank exchange rate.
- Spend globally fee-free. All spending abroad is also charged at the interbank rate.
- Hold different currencies in your account. You can hold a balance or make an exchange in the app in 28 currencies.
- Pay friends or request payments. You’re able to pay other people, request for payments, or use the split-bill feature to divide a group spend with ease.
- View spending habits. Using analytics, your can view your spending and track them like a money manager
- Control your card and account. You can lock and unlock your card in the Revolut app as well as set monthly spending limits.
- Save money. They have a vault feature let you build up funds for a specific funding goal. This is not a bank account so you do not earn any interest. This kinds of reminds me of what Hugo Wealth Card can do.
- Rewards. Benefit from personalised cashback and discounts when you spend at Revolut’s partner merchants, including Amazon, Lazada, Nike and Zalora.
- Instant balance top-up. Reload funds from your bank account to your Revolut account fast and conveniently.
- Customer service available 24/7. Get in touch with customer service directly through Revolut’s app. Paid accounts are also entitled to concierge service and priority customer support.
- No credit check. You do not need to show a salary or paycheck to get a limit as this is as good as a debit card.
Promotion and perks for signing up:Sign up with my link and get 25 SGD after you order a card and complete 3 purchases all before the 5th October 2021. While you await the physical card you can use a virtual card as all actions must be completed before the deadline. https://revolut.com/referral/paulbo2uw!SEP1AGG Read more about the Terms and Conditions here at Terms & Conditions
Revolut JuniorOn top of what is offered, you can still create and order a Junior card if your kid is above 15 years old and it is a good time to teach about personal finance and budgeting. I think this is pretty cool for an added value option.
DisclaimerThis is not a sponsored post. This is purely my own opinion after using their service and/or products. If you like what you are seeing, do remember to check they out and do your diligence. There is no one size fits all investment strategy. Please use my referral code if you would like to try this card out. (This is a limited offer only until 5 Oct 2021) Referral Code
Now, if what I am sharing does resonates with you, do use my referral codes here at Referral and Recommendations
If you like what I am sharing or if it resonates with you, do use my referral codes for other services at https://atomic-temporary-178675883.wpcomstaging.com/contact/
The pictures were taken from Revolut website for this article.