Yet another Payment wallet once more. This is known as Razor Pay. This is also The Singaporean son, Tan Min Liang who famously wrote to our PM to suggest a proposal to unify payment solutions. It sounds more gimmick than ideal strategy when it was first published. Who doesn’t know him right? Then again, the speed at which solution was launched was so much slower than GovTech.
To get the Razer Pay app, apply through here: https://pay.razer.com/ and you may use my referral code 9iog2G. Both of us will receive a $1 credit to our wallets. In addition, that allow us to stand a chance to win a Razer Gaming Chair (worth $749.90).
After completing the Razer application and profile, you will probably get a Razer mask for free at the Razer Store. Not too sure if there is a delivery fee.
Razer Card (Beta)
For using the card beta, you will get:
a) 1% cashback on all purchases.
b) 10% cashback on purchases from Razer Store.
There is no minimum spend and no cashback cap during Card Beta. After Beta, we shall see how it goes.
Some perks here that includes getting the credit card rewards:
Using specific miles card, you can also get miles (If that still matters given the current situation
- For now, you can still use the Razer card to top up YouTrip card so far. Shall use that to try to top up the BigPay card as well.
From now till 31 Dec 2020, Razer is running attractive reward tasks and some of them are so easy to achieve that it is almost free money/gift. The value you see in getting these gifts depends on how you view these items are actually worth the time and money for. The four categories are Getting Started, Pay, Spend and Influence.
The final ultimate gifting is completing everything is that you will be rewarded with a Razer Iskur Gaming Chair (worth $749.90)
- Works with some prepaid cards so you get the credit card rewards as well.
- Withdrawal cannot be done. No ATM withdrawals at the moment.
- For payments that doesn’t give a cashback, I guess this card comes in handy.
- Rewards is based on the Razer Store and limited to the gamers. I’ll say it is both pro and cons.
- The spend and fund limits seems like what many other wallets are providing (e.g. Grab Pay) so that sits on the fence as well.
- Feels just like another Pay Service and wallet.
- Rewards seems pretty and limited so I probably will use sparingly.
This is not a sponsored post. This is just a tool and exploration to find out discounts and deals. It is never too much to learn and know more about.
If you like what I am sharing, to get the Razer Pay app, apply through here: Razer Pay and you may use my referral code 9iog2G. Both of us will receive a $1 credit to our wallets. In addition, that allow us to stand a chance to win a Razer Gaming Chair (worth $749.90).
This picture image was taken off Razer Pay website for illustration purpose only.